We surveyed multifamily leasing consultants, property managers and corporate professionals to better understand the perspectives, motivations, goals and metrics of people who work directly with renters, on the frontlines, and those who work in a corporate office, responsible for front office operations.
Download the survey report to access the data and action items. ➡️
After fielding our survey and reviewing the results, we identified distinct needs and goals for these groups. Here are the top 6 takeaways from the report:
- Providing an exceptional renter experience is the top operational priority across professionals surveyed. But that’s where the agreement ends.
- Major disconnects are potentially eroding performance. What are they? And how do we work toward bridging the gaps?
- Hiring and retaining leasing teams is a key challenge for multifamily teams.
- Good news: There are several things teams can do to improve the likelihood of retaining talent.
- Teams are not aligned on the most important goals and metrics for multifamily property management firms and talent.
- The vast majority of multifamily teams want better insights to improve profitability. But, only 9% of corporate respondents are extremely confident that the data they are using to make decisions is consistent across reports/systems.
Download Knock’s Success in Multifamily Leasing research report to unlock access to these insights, and equip your teams with data-driven strategies to bridge the gaps and drive performance.